Looking for a small scale, reliable and cost-efficient way to screen your new polymer films? Xplore’s CFL 35, CFL 65, CFPL and PFL 50 cast film lines produce flawless cast films from only a few grams of material.
Fully compatible with Xplore’s micro compounders, they are particularly beneficial when only small amounts of material are available or when using expensive polymers or additives. Many R&D facilities use our micro cast film line devices to reduce their screening costs and accelerate their R&D processes.
- Faster film production. Representative film is obtained within a few minutes to speed your screening workflow.
- Smaller samples. Compared to conventional film development, only a fraction of material is used therefore ideal for new formulations, active pharmaceutical ingredients, etc..
- Ultra thin, ultra wide, ultra long. Process films up to 65 mm wide using our air knife, down to 5 µm thick and with extreme lengths to meet your test requirements.
- Additional calender(s) for slip free film transport.
- Customized solutions to meet specific requirements.