- Complete lines for the production of plastic cards
- Die cutters
- Sheet Feeders
- Sheet stackers
Axxicon has produced high-tech injection moulds for decades now. It all started in 1947 with tools for punching-machines and further development led to complete mold systems for various industries. These mold systems are being developed, engineered, manufactured and validated for customers all over the world and that is why Axxicon is the preferred supplier in many industries.
Reliability, quality, versatility and manoeuvrability are the key features which have enabled Besco to supply equipment worldwide so successfully
Multipurpose machines are manufactured using modular compositions that allow packaging different products using different systems, with just one machine featuring very quick size change.
– Humidified from one side, subsequent cooling with cooling roller
– Humidified from both sides, subsequent cooling with cooling rollers on front and back side
The ‘M-line’, handles the widest range of product shapes and materials, with safe product handling for tall cups and flat bowls via a patented stacking & counting device and a 3-plate format set.
- Pulp moulding machines for pulp-moulded paper packages
- Fine pulp moulding for high quality, smooth-finish moulded packages.
- The COBO/MSM composite can assembling and closing systems offers a flexible way to handle all kinds and shapes of composite cans.
- The SMP range of machines covers all production aspects for making a variety of disposable paper plates and trays.
- The VP/6 range of machines are used to produce crimped cups, baking cases and muffin cases from reel or sheet in various formats and sizes.
- Machines for cardboard lids for all types of cardboard packages and paper cups.
- Machines for collating products into a folding box.
Stickpack (Stick Pack) and Sachet solutions from Intamac Packaging Systems (IPS) offer a range of options for companies looking to pack small volumes of product. These machines are capable of packing liquids or powders and are suitable for both large and small manufacturers. The ability to add lanes means that speed and output can be increased depending on business requirements. The equipment also benefits from a small footprint that can fit into most spaces.
Intamac also offer a selection of flow wrapping machines that are suitable for a wide range of products. From entry level systems through to high speed industrial lines they are able to provide the right solution for the product and manufacturer. The feeders can accommodate a number of different film options including top reel, bottom reel and a combination of the two.
Since 1903 KROENERT have been developing, engineering and manufacturing customized turnkey line solutions in the field of coating technology for web-like materials such as paper, foil and film. Besides complete lines, a comprehensive range of winders and rewinders, more than 60 modular coating systems and advanced drying technology, humidifiers and laminating systems can be designed and delivered. The end products manufactured on KROENERT machines are used in the flexible packaging industry, as technical products and for renewable energies as well as environmental protection.
Niverplast specialise in providing semi-liquid filling solutions, including oils and fats (margarine and butter). They also offer a range of options for bag in box, flow wrapping and case lining solutions, ideal for pastry and bakery products.
In addition to spares for their own products RONO Maschinenbau also supply spare parts for other manufacturers of Scraped Surface Heat Exchangers and ancillary equipment. Experienced service engineers are available for the complete overhaul or regular servicing of existing scraped surface heat exchangers, pin workers and other auxiliary equipment.
- Complete solutions from the stacker to the ramp
- Labelling, film wrapping, strapping and transportation
- Commissioning and controlling
- New controller for old mechanical hardware
Programming and dimensions according customer request.
- rotating table machines
- rotating arm machines
- rotating ring machines
- cover sheets
- integrated roller conveyors
- integrated chain conveyors
- load transport devices e.g. rotating platforms, switches, shuttles on rails and overlapping devices
VMS-Maschinenbau GmbH have 3 key product lines; CUPLine filling products, CUPLine performance and CUPLine packaging. The Cupline Model offers the highest level of hygiene standards and is a continuous motion, high performance (even with low viscosity products) fully servo driven system. They can offer Ultra Clean and Aseptic services making their products suitable for all types of food including dairy products and baby food.
Winpak has the following equipment in their portfolio:
- High speed vertical form-fill-seal equipment for the traditional 4 side seal sachets
- Multi-lane form-fill-seal equipment to produce the Winpackage which is a 3 seal economic stick pack for sauces
- Vertical form-fill-seal equipment for catering pouches up to 19 litres capacity
- In-line pre-made pot fill and seal equipment for portion pots