Stickpack Machines - Pharmaceutical
INV PACK have developed the PH range of stickpack machines specifically for pharmaceutical manufacturers. The machine can be configured to package a wide range of wet and dry products with ultraclean, hygienic GMP construction standards. The machines can operate at rates up to 1000 sticks per minute.
They specific options that include:
• Film decontamination
• Laminar air flow controlled production areas
• DQ/IQ/OQ documentation
• Fully automatic CIP and SIP
• Laser coding and opening
• Vision systems
• CFR 21 listed parts
INV PACK have also invested a great deal of time and technology in developing exceptionally reliable sealing technology, including sealing systems that are proven to seal laminate films up to 160µm, double the thickness achievable on most stickpack machines and suitable for Autoclave/Retort sterilization at 130°C.
INV PACK also have a range of equipment and services to help with product development these include:
• The BY300 machine, a small footprint laboratory machine (1m x 1.5m).
• Use of a testing machines installed in an environmentally controlled room at the design and manufacturing that can be configured for testing your specific product requirements. It can also be booked for longer periods of testing and development.
• Stickpack testing equipment.
INV PACK also have an excellent reputation for developing end of line transfer systems and cartoning solutions that provide consistent product quality and output throughout manufacturing.