- Complete lines for the production of plastic cards
- Die cutters
- Sheet Feeders
- Sheet stackers
Axxicon has produced high-tech injection moulds for decades now. It all started in 1947 with tools for punching-machines and further development led to complete mold systems for various industries. These mold systems are being developed, engineered, manufactured and validated for customers all over the world and that is why Axxicon is the preferred supplier in many industries.
Reliability, quality, versatility and manoeuvrability are the key features which have enabled Besco to supply equipment worldwide so successfully
Multipurpose machines are manufactured using modular compositions that allow packaging different products using different systems, with just one machine featuring very quick size change.
In the early 1980’s rotary filling technology was introduced to complement the existing range of linear filling machines and this was then further enhanced by incorporating mass and induction flow meter technology. Currently they also manufacture their own range of bottle cappers and unscramblers too.
Today 90% of all filling machines are fitted flow meter technology to optimise processing efficiency. The company are also proud to produce over 80% of all component parts used to manufacture machines that ensures superior quality. They have also run an extensive apprentice training program which ensures standards are maintained down through the generations.
CHR. BOCK & SOHN support their customers from consultancy during the order processing stage through to delivery, installation and commissioning. They also provide reliable customer support after delivery. The range of equipment manufactured include; Dosing systems, Wrapping systems, cartonizers, palletisers and transport systems.
– Humidified from one side, subsequent cooling with cooling roller
– Humidified from both sides, subsequent cooling with cooling rollers on front and back side
The ‘M-line’, handles the widest range of product shapes and materials, with safe product handling for tall cups and flat bowls via a patented stacking & counting device and a 3-plate format set.
- Pulp moulding machines for pulp-moulded paper packages
- Fine pulp moulding for high quality, smooth-finish moulded packages.
- The COBO/MSM composite can assembling and closing systems offers a flexible way to handle all kinds and shapes of composite cans.
- The SMP range of machines covers all production aspects for making a variety of disposable paper plates and trays.
- The VP/6 range of machines are used to produce crimped cups, baking cases and muffin cases from reel or sheet in various formats and sizes.
- Machines for cardboard lids for all types of cardboard packages and paper cups.
- Machines for collating products into a folding box.
The two most important values they focus on for success are the human and technical quality of its team and the confidence we get after 300 machines installed at our client’s premises. They offer six stickpack models and two innovating Innova machines, the latter one specifically designed for four-side sealed sachet of alternate movements and high quality sealing.
All models are customized depending on product and format needs such as the request of a semi-automatic and automatic cartoners.The headquarters in Spain is a modern facility which includes laboratories with humidity and temperature control to ensure the best climate conditions and high quality of the product. The equipment is adapted to different market sectors such as cosmetics, food and pharma to pack their product in monodose format.
Pattyn’s easy-to-use and state-of-the art packaging machines provide solutions to pack product in a safe, efficient and cost-effective way into lined cartons, boxes, tins, pails or drumsfrom 5 to 30kg. The range of equipment Pattyn manufacture include; the Case erector, Poly bag inserter, semi-liquid weigh filler, Bag folder, Bag sealer and case closer.
In addition to spares for their own products RONO Maschinenbau also supply spare parts for other manufacturers of Scraped Surface Heat Exchangers and ancillary equipment. Experienced service engineers are available for the complete overhaul or regular servicing of existing scraped surface heat exchangers, pin workers and other auxiliary equipment.
- Complete solutions from the stacker to the ramp
- Labelling, film wrapping, strapping and transportation
- Commissioning and controlling
- New controller for old mechanical hardware
Programming and dimensions according customer request.
- Flexographic presses – Designed for printing on paper, films, laminates and foils, the range of mid- and wide-web central impression presses can be supplied for solvent or water-based inks.
- Slitter rewinders – The SOMA slitter rewinder range comprises the PLANET group including machines capable of handling a wide range of paper, films, foils and laminates.
- Laminators – A wide range of flexible packaging laminates can be produced on the LAMIFLEX series of laminating machines including BOPP, PET, PE LDPE, OPA, Cast films, PP, AL foil or paper using solvent free adhesive.
- Plate mounters – The FLEXMONT series of plate mounting machines are designed to permit fast and accurate plate mounting. Plates can be mounted directly to a sleeve using the SOMA Micro Dot precision mounting system.
- Die Cutters – The Bulldog machines are a reel-fed precision die cutting process used mainly for in-mould label, yogurt lid, wine label, and beer label production.
Synchropack manufacture 3 principal ranges of modular flow wrapper systems:
- Top film reel holder – for regular products
- Bottom film reel holder – For irregular and/or fragile products
- Top and bottom film reel holders – 4 side sealed packs & strings for thin products
- rotating table machines
- rotating arm machines
- rotating ring machines
- cover sheets
- integrated roller conveyors
- integrated chain conveyors
- load transport devices e.g. rotating platforms, switches, shuttles on rails and overlapping devices
Winpak has the following equipment in their portfolio:
- High speed vertical form-fill-seal equipment for the traditional 4 side seal sachets
- Multi-lane form-fill-seal equipment to produce the Winpackage which is a 3 seal economic stick pack for sauces
- Vertical form-fill-seal equipment for catering pouches up to 19 litres capacity
- In-line pre-made pot fill and seal equipment for portion pots