HDT Vicat 4U
Fully automatic or semi-automatic, microprocessor controlled 4 station testing instruments for the determination of HDT (heat distortion test) thermal stability and VICAT softening temperature of plastics.
According to international standards: ISO 75, ISO 306, ASTM D 648, ASTM D 1525, DIN 53,460, DIN 53,461 and others.
Characteristics of the HDT - Vicat 4U:
- PC controlled HDT and Vicat instrument via k-BASE software platform
- Displacement measurement of each individual station takes place by means of LVDT sensors
- Temperatures of each test station (HDT or Vicat) are recorder by Pt 100 thermocouples and displayed digitally
- User friendly and ergonomic design
- Nitrogen connection if required